Crazy Chicken Island

Crazy Chicken Island
^^

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

chikachikachuuu~ journal

Mood : Hatred, Tired *sigh*
Music : So Sick by Ne Yo



DARN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!

okay! enough!
it's already 3rd time my post was eaten by you stupid blog!!
can we move our blog chingu?? to multiply maybe~ or twitter~

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

this is my worst day this week!
my post was eaten by this stupid blog! it was my 3rd anyways!
also
Arashi Around Asia + in Dome Special Package (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version) are SOLD OUT and i'm 4hours late for preorder?? aaaaaaargh! i really want this copy! surely now, all my friends are happily waiting for their copy next 2months while i'm crying in pain here, at this very darn place...hiiks~ well i kinda feel lil' bit relieve when i saw the price...gyahaha~ *stingy.fans.mode.on*




aaaaargh...too tiired~ wanna sleep~

uhm ichan, liha...what's wrong with you??
well whatever it is~ HWAITING!!! okey gurls?!
actually i already post the good sentences about this..but aaargh once again it ate my post!!

i'm Off today~
see you guys later~
take Care <33

No comments:

Us ;;

My photo
CrazyChicken Island, Crazy Country
We're Crazy! Love Chicken, n the cutter! Love F.T.Island~ also TVXQ! (coz the cutter from there) lol. K-Pop J-Pop! Arashi~ <3333333 LOVE U ALL! <33 =]