Crazy Chicken Island

Crazy Chicken Island
^^

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Chika chan's another post~ *I'm a SuperNuna!!*

hahahaha~
it's me again~
hahaha~

gak tahan pengen post ini nih~
about Aiba chan's family resto..
i've took the pic from nyanchan's LJ~
she's so lucky!! she's been there, eating, talking with Aiba's mom, took pictures~
aaaargh i envy her sooooo damn much!!
here's couple of those pics i'd grab...


---*Aiba's Chinesse Resto*---


<33 Arashi and Aichan's dog~ so kawaii~

those pics are belongs to nyanchan~
i really ENVY her hiks~ she even talk to Aichan's mommy~ huaaa~ iri~

hhh~ looks like i'm into Arashi these 2 days >__<
and i'm already donload many of ARashi's file YAY!
ow ow~ the update one is 20070907 music station -4 (ARASHI) HAHAHAHAHA~ Sooo HAppY!!

Today...i couldn't meet my Songsaenim for my SKRIPSI~
because...
stupid me...
i Forgot MANY IMPORTANT things for this Consul...huaaa~
and i juust remember it, like...hmmm 3hours ago?! OH shit happen!
promise I wont forget next week~ hiks~

PS : guys..doain yaa aku lg ngerayu temen..mo minjem account credit cardnya buat Arashi in Dome Concert DVD
Hontou ni...wish me luck!! >____________<"


Last Spamm evryone~ soryyyy~

*Dorkyness that I LOve so much!!*
it's 7 days before Arashi's 8th Anniversary~ HAPPY for THEM!!


currently waiting for :
>> my AAA's copy from Meu <33
>> my Joniz stuff from Meu <333
>> my Arashi cds from Combro <3333
>> my DVD~ aka coffe prince, hanakimi, that 70's show season 2 & 3, ProDai, etc~
*it's today! YAY!*
>> replies message,email,etc from random people and friend
>> my downloadan to finish~ aaah ngantuuuk >___<


see you guuuys~
Jun --> I Love you so muuuuch!
Aiba --> Let's get married handsoome!!!
Jae --> really, you're my only Passion!!
Hongki --> Nuna loves you okay??
CCI --> hontou ni~ sory for too much talking~ Love yoouuuuuw!

No comments:

Us ;;

My photo
CrazyChicken Island, Crazy Country
We're Crazy! Love Chicken, n the cutter! Love F.T.Island~ also TVXQ! (coz the cutter from there) lol. K-Pop J-Pop! Arashi~ <3333333 LOVE U ALL! <33 =]